Fatina's Things #4 - Lack of Idea

February 26, 2017

#4

Time really flies so fast that next week we will be entering a new month. It's March, guys! It's like I feel I didn't really post much this month and what? I even forgot to do "Fatina's Things" in early February. Never mind as long as I do it today, right?

But the thing is I do not have any idea what am I should write in this post. I keep on thinking what should I write? What should I share? Nothing came to my mind even right now. I guess this month I have been procrastinate too much. Way too much. Which I think that is why I have lack of idea on what should I write.

Anyways, let's just go on with whatever pop up in my mind right now.

1. Baking Class

Because I really need to improve my skills on baking a cake. Which I never satisfied with my cake even though it turn out good but I still feel something is missing somewhere. So, I have found few classes that offer a baking class in Shah Alam. I guess let see how it goes then. I will update here once, I enter that class, alright?


2. Books

Of course, I'm going to share about books. Well, Fatina ❤ Books. If you are my new reader here, I just would like to say that I really love to read. Like a lot. So, yeah.

Anyhow, I am currently reading 4 books that is :

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

Guys! THIS.BOOK.IS.SO.FREAKING.DAMN.AMAZING! and I don't care if you annoy with those full stop that I make because whatever. I know I'm only at the 3rd chapter but man, Claudia Gray is the best author and now, she is my favourite author!!

The Outs by E.S. Wesley

Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell

The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera


3. Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay


Something Just Like This


I really love this new songs! Pssstt: They even mention books in the song! 😍😍

4. There you go I don't have anymore ideas in my head right now. and because I need to go to supermarket, right now! hiks

Oh before I forgot, I'm sorry for being so lazy to take a picture. Because is Sunday and I think that has explain well. Have nice weekend, everyone! :)


Because it's Sunday, do you have any plan today?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fatina Mudz. Design by Fearne.