How I Spend My Weekend

January 7, 2017

How I Spend My Own Time?


By saying, spend time during weekend is doing nothing. lol Is it I'm over exaggerate? Okay, fine, not that exactly doing-nothing but kind of. My own time definition for me is that I would not want to go anywhere and just spending my time at home, doing the things that I want.

I guess you are curious to what or how I spend my own time, right? (or maybe not) but still I'm going to share it, anyway. Here I will share with you, how exactly I spend my weekend.


#1 Watching Movie/Drama

I bet you guys too, isn't it? When you are home, you just want to spend your time with watching more movie or drama. As for me, I really enjoy watching TV, even how many times has the movie repeating on the channel, I will still going to watch it, like I have never watch it before. lol I don't know why, am I like that, maybe that's how I want to forget things that has been disturb my mind after long day of working and it works.


#2 Sleep

Who doesn't like to sleep? Oh My God! This-is-my-favourite-of-all-things-to-do! I just want to snuggle under my blanket and hug my pillows and sleep! Its one way to regain back your energy, just-so-you-know after working or studying. Because, obviously, your mind and body need to rest, isn't it? Thus, sleeping is the best things to do to spend your own time.


#3 Doing House Chores

Seeing my house in a mess, is definitely a NO-NO for me. I would love to spend my own time, just to clean my house as tidy as I can. I sometimes rearrange my furniture in my room. I don't really like my room looking the same every month, it will really feel boring and I don't like that, I want it to feel happy when I enter my room, I want to look different, that's all. Only then, I will feel very satisfied and happy with how it looks.


#4 Cooking/Baking

Ever since, I learn to cook with my mom, I also want to cook by myself. Honestly, cooking is fun and what makes more fun is that when you cook, your family taste it and they love it. I think that has make me feel content, and proud with myself. I do still learn to cook with my mom and dad, both of them are really great in cooking, and I want to have that skill too.


#5 Reading

I guess this is the most obvious things I will do to spend my own time - reading. When I start reading, I just want to concentrate on it without being distract by anything. But the thing is if somebody call me or anything, during my reading, I honestly didn't hear them, might be because I'm so focus on my reading and my mind was elsewhere (in imagination world), that is usually happens to me and I feel sorry for that. ops!



These are how I spend my own time, I'm not a person who love to go out or anything. I will only going out for two main reason, which are - family's outing (shopping), friends invite me to hanging out with them. I'm not really an outgoing person, I love to spend my own time at home because I'm lazy to go out.


What about you? How do you spend your weekend? Would you love to spend your time at home or going out?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fatina Mudz. Design by Fearne.