I would like to share with you my kind of Morning Routine. My routine is just the same every single day. I have kind of like OCD types, perhaps?
- Every day, I'm going to wake up around 5.30 am.
- Stretching and do so simple exercise
- Drink a cup of plain water (it is a must!)
- Have a nice shower
- Perform Subuh prayer
- Scrolling Twitter, Instagram and Facebook (Well, who doesn't, right?)
- Have a breakfast - I love having a bread and jam
- Now, its time for work!
That's my kind of Morning Routine every single day. If I didn't what I do every day, my body might become weak, hence, lead to having a slightly bad mood in the morning which I hate.
Oh! Just, in case if you wondering, I work from home. It is way easier for me but somehow somewhere, suddenly I got bored, currently trying my best to find a new job just for some adventure(?), nah-ah of course for more experience. Apart of doing my daily work, in order to kill my boredom, I am currently learning Korean Language and Mandarin Language and I'm lovin' it! Hiks
How about you? What is your Morning Routine?